Monday, June 29, 2020

special message regarding email scam

This past week the email for Pastor Rich was used to send out a scam
message asking for assistance. The message looked like this: THIS IS
SCAM EMAIL:

Hello
How are you doing today ?

I need an assistance from you , Please let me know if you get this.
Kindly reply back to me.

Peace,
Rev. Richard Cullen.

The follow up is where the scam really begins: